Monday, February 7, 2011

Anyone For Anya Calender Challenge

Hey Ladies, I just received My new stamps and just had to ink them up! Isn't she Fabulous? I love the chunky look of the new set. I have not used my pinking circle nesties until now and they look so cool. The challenge this week is to make a calender page. I always seem to find so much inspiration from the design team over at AFA. The calender I used is a PDF file that is provided for you. Isn't that awesome?
Well for the ingridiants, I used Copics for coloring my image, my Pixie sewing machine for the stitching, Prima flowers and a sweet C.C.Design image. I also added stickles to her wings and a gem flower to her head. Hope you all like it. Here is the link to get you started,
http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/

Hugs Dangina

6 comments:

  1. Your colours and layout look fantastic. I love the sweetheart Birgitta stamp too and love what you did with her dress.
    Thanks for joining us over at Anyone for Anya this week. Good Luck
    Bee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect calendar page for March! I love your color scheme and Birgitta looks so cute! Great job and thank you for playing along with us for this week challenge at AFA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love it , great with al those little white hearts, so cute , thank you for joining us at AFA hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dagina... the butterflies on my calendar page I bought from the local markets a while back. The sentiment on my sympathy card is from the English Rose Paper Pack set 6 x 6 size from Kaisercraft. Thanks for stopping by and looking.
    Beexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great calendar page. Beautiful. X Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pager Dangina! Love your colours and those nesties are now on my wish list! Thanks for joining in this week at Anyone for Anya.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.