Monday, February 7, 2011

ATS week 65, Anything Goes

Hey Ladies, Take a look at my new Project!! I figure I already made to many Valentine cards, so I tried something different. I decorated a Coffee Mate container, which now is my Copic bank, lol..
Every mourning while cleaning the house, I find so much change every where. I decided that I would  start collecting for more Copic Markers.
I Love it so much!! I just got my order in and had to ink them up ;)  I used my Nesties and MS punch for the hearts. I had to use my Big Bite to cut the slot in the lid. That was harder that I thought. Then I added lace to the lid. I like the homemade look to it with bright colors and all. Well off to find something to customize, hehehe...
http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/

Hugs, Dangina

1 comment:

  1. Ohh my! What a super COOL and pretty project! I never thought it was a coffee mate container! :D And your so clever turning it into a Copic marker bank! ;) Just fabulous! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.