Monday, July 25, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges= Shaker Cards


Hello Ladies, I just finished this card and Boy was it easy! It is my first shaker card and Yes I did use the instructional video offered on their site. It was very helpful.
I have a few Mini Magnolias and I just couldn't figure out how to use them. They are so small and don't take up much room on your paper, lol.
Ingredients
Paper; DCWV, Blossoms
Flowers; Prima
Nesties; Scalloped Circles
Hearts; MS, Looped Hearts BP
Dew Drops; Unknown (prize I Won)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! This is an amazing card!! I love your coloring! I am also having a Shaker card challenge over on my blog and have some awesome blog candy to give away! I hope you will stop by and take a look and hopefully link up!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika
    http://www.craftysprouts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.