Sunday, July 3, 2011

Punches and Dies @ ATS

Hey There All!
I finally finished my card for ALL THAT SCRAPS. Oh, this was definitly a fun one. I was able to think outside of the box on this one.
So , this weeks challenge was to use your Punches and Dies and I have plenty! I went with Love as a thyme because, my Anniversary is in a few days. I wanted to gift it to my Hubby of 14 years. I dont know how we do it, lol!
"Happy Anniversay My Love"
INGREDIENTS
IMAGE; C.C. DESIGNS, CUTE BIRGITTA
SENTIMENT; AMY R, WHIS YOU WERE HERE SET
DIES; NESTABILITIES, LABELS ONE,LACEY CIRCLES AND STANDARD CIRCLES
PUNCHES; MARTHA STEWART, CORNER AND BORDER LOOPED HEARTS
DP; K AND COMPANY, LOVELY STACK
INKS; COPICS
GLITTER; STARDUST STICKLES
PEARLS; RECOLLECTIONS
RIBBON; ESSENTIALS

3 comments:

  1. OWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEETT love this one its great hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those punched borders look so cool and your coloring is fabulous! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you email me again? christine@allthatscraps.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.