Thursday, August 11, 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Hello Everyone,
I am so excited to find out that there is a Challenge site for Simon Says! I do shop there but must be blind to anything other than Rubber, Lol..
Okay so this week is All White Challenge. That was pretty easy and quick to make. I used a varity of Spellbinders. I dont think Ive ever made a card consisting of nothing but! Hum wierd, hahaha. I think the glue must be killing my brain cells because I feel funny right now, lol!
Anywho, I hope you all like it and will possibly leave a comment :)
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is lovely!! I like the cut/embossed leaves! Really a great card!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!! Thanks for linking to us too!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circle card, so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says for our all white challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.