Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tuesday Mourning Sketches


Inside View
Hello Everyone!
This is my first time here and I really hope I did things right.:)
It looked pretty simple but I really had to fight with myself as far embellies, lol! I wanted to go all out but, the sketch called for plan and simple. I like what I ended up with. I hope you do to.
I posted the link to this challenge at the top of this post and in my side bar. Just incase you would like to have at it.
Thank You so much for stoppin' in!
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

Ingredients
Image; Country Lula
Nesties; Labels Eight
DP; DCWV, Linen Closet
Inks; Copics

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute ! Love the colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dangina, what a great card!! Your coloring is amazing. Don't worry...you can add bling - we all love bling :) Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangina - this card is adorable! Your coloring is fabulous and you use some of my favorite images. Love Swiss Pixies and Sugarplums. Always feel free to bling and accessorize. As long as I see the basic sketch, you're good to go. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.