Sunday, September 4, 2011

Anyone for Anya DT, Back 2 School or Clanedar


Hello Ladies! Back once again with a Back 2 School card. I had so much fun playing with this image that I won over on Nat's blog. She was perfect for this Challenge. I got started late in the year to keep up with the Calendar so, it's always going to be a card for me.
I hope you will try one or the other and you can link up here.
Thank You for dropping by!
                                 Tons of Hugs, Dangina

                                                                    

Ingredients
Image; Teacher Anya
Flowers; Prima
Ribbon; Offray
Nesties; Classic Circles and Lacey Circles
Paper; We R Memory Keepers
Punch; MS< Cherish

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dangina!
    Your card is AMAZING! Love it! And your coloring is fantastic!
    Big Hugs,
    Maribeth ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.