Sunday, July 22, 2012

Paper Piecing in 3D

Hello My Friends!
Here is a card I made for the All That Scarps Challenge. Simple Step Card, with alot of  Paper Piecing. That is the Challenge this time around. I went with 3D for the paper piecing. What do you think? I used some cork screw ribbon that I made, to give it that little something.
Did you hear at the ATS Store the discounts have gone Up? 35% off off of everything except C.C. Designs products. That is a huge discount! I'm sure you don't want to miss out, so Hurry over.
Hugs, Dangina

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ribbon and those images are too adorable... Yep I ordered me more paper what a bargain....
    Enjoy your morning.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and those images are so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Dangina, I had already noticed it in the newsletter :). Love the corkscrew ribbon embellishments, need to try those some time!!

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning dangina.gorgeous sweet image and pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Dangine! Love the fun layout and those cutie images. The blingy frosting is great too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute and great 3D look! love the glittery cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE when you do 3D cards!..... dammit im gonna go order that glue stuff already......

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.