Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sending You Smiles

Hey There Friends!
It is wee#5 of  Viva La Verve Challenge.I am so excited to share with you the card I made. I used my Favorite floral image from the Great Friend set at Verve Stamps. The sentiment is also from Verve, Thoughtful Florals set. I embossed with Spellbinders Impressabilities Florals, then I distressed with Ranger Distress Inks. After all that, I sprayed some Martha Stewart Glitter all over my card.
So, What do you think?
This is the final week of October and if you plan to jump aboard, you had better get a move on it.
Hope to see you there and Good Luck!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

1 comment:

  1. so stunning dangina.gorgeous design and i love the sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.