Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 180


Hello All.
How is your day going so far? Getting all your projects done for all the exciting challenges out there? Here is another place to hang just in case you haven't heard, Stamping- GroundWell, I was trying out something different for the SSSS and I totally Bombed, ggrrrr..... I don't know the first thing about Distress ink or Dabbers or Alcohol Inks but I do have it in my stash. I try time and time again to get a finished project out of them but, always fail. Some people have it and some don't. The only thing I know how to use is my Copics, lol. I am running out of fast. 
Okay, enough about my troubles. I do hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and Happy Hopping.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

7 comments:

  1. Oh girly, don't despair..hit You Tube...honestly, you are such a great Copic artist, you'll be amazed at how easy using the inks and sponges etc are!! Or indeed, have a look at tim holtz' blog...his archive of 12 tags is really useful for seeing what he does with them all.
    Meanwhile, oh my...is that tubes of glitter? It's that time!! and no, this is so not a dirty space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of your desk! I love your colors! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking desk with lots of fun things to play with! I think you are doing a pretty good job there but like Julia said You Tube has taught a lot of us how to use the different products and techniques. and I think the Tim Holtz videos on his blog timholtz.com show you how to use the distress stuff best. Don't despair...web surf. Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #62

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup .... loads of great video tutorials on youtube, and even more than that at timholtz.com - with the master himself! And what a lovely desk - love those white revolving carousels - and I really like the hanging projects carousel too! Belated happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dangina! Thanks for coming to visit my blog and for signing on to follow me. I love yur blog, too...you have amazing Copic coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great desk, looks so organized! my desks looks like a tornado hit it! Practice makes perfect, I just started using copics and that is a challenge. Your coloring is super,keep at it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you, but let me tell you how fabulous you color with those copics! Definetly worth buying a few refils for that talent of yours! I think the whole sponging thing may be practise, lol. I'm not great but I get by. Just keep on keeping on, you are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.