Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Adorably Cute!

Hey There Friends!
This week at All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge is ANYTHING GOES! Yay! You know you like that, right? I know I do because I get to make whatever I want, lol. That's always fun. This week I made a card with one of this months *New Images called Lil Lolita Baby Willow. Isn't she soo cute? I Love her hair and eyes. So Dreamy. Did you hear about these new images and how they now come Pre-cut? This is so awesome. No mess or smears. Always a perfectly stamped image.
I really didn't have to do much to make her pop. I went with DCWV DP and a little Ric-Rac Ribbon and a Flower from Recollections. Oh and a Fancy Die from Spellbinders. Not what will you come up with?
Hope to see you there!
Hugs, Dangina

11 comments:

  1. wow dangina , those eys are so beautiful great job xx hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute, I need to go and grab me one of those stamps..... to be bad they don't come in digi though....Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! love the new stamps and super coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so cute! love her hair and gorgeous eyes! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this dangina.your design is really pretty and gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so adorable!!! Love the paper peirced bear and the fabulous card design and coloring!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work
    love the paperpiecing bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww, this is STUNNING! I love your colouring .. it's so vivid and beautiful always!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great card. Love her hair.
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable! I love the colors and the paper pieced bunny is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS... your hair coloring ROCKS!! Total love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.