Wednesday, April 24, 2013

All Dolled Up

Hey Friends!
It time for another Challenge at All That Scraps and I got my mojo on. This week I am sharing an image called Drozy's Darlings Dress. I remember playing in my Mother clothes and feeling so grown up. That why I chose this image. This weeks challenge is ANYTHING GOES and it is always a fav of mine as you all know. I hope to see you there.
If you decide to play with us here's what you need to know:
  • Your project must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Drozy's Darlings, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words.  It will be deleted if not. 
  • Link up with Inlinkz by Apr. 23rd.  This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs DIGI stamps of the winners choice


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Dangina. Love the image, backing paper and your fab flowers too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image - never seen this one before...love your blooms too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card dangina,really gorgeous image and design and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!such a cute image,love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! Great coloring and love the colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.