Saturday, June 8, 2013

Double Display Card

Hey There Ladies. 
I know it is blurry but, this is the Double Display card and I just couldn't get the whole thing in focus, ugh. I made it for the Saturday Post at Loves Rubber Stamps. I used BUTTERFLY LUCY Swiss Pixies Collection from C.C.Designs which are the two matching images on the front of the card. The image in the middle is called Sisters and also from C.C."s. I used some My Minds Eye and Copic Markers for coloring. I do hope you like it and I am going to take a few more photos in hopes of clarity, lol.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Dangina~ love the card shape! Is this something you created or got from another source.. I really would like to make this too...
    Great coloring and love their paper piece outfits....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, stunning, stunning Dangina. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW! Stunning Dangina! Your coloring is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning dangina.fabulous design and I love your papers and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.