Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspiration

Welcome to the Loves Rubber Stamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubber Stamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Here is what I worked on for your viewing pleasure, lol. My Daughter needed or wanted an altered journal for school so, I got right on it. I had to play with all my new Prima goodies. I got the large masking dollie and really wanted to incorporate it into this design. The notebook had all the pretty numbers and letters on it so, I just added some Gesso and Kaki paint to the center. I also added some Black and Gold mist from Heidi Swapp to give it that added distress look. The flowers are from my stash and don't remember if they were Prima or recollections, Sad Huh? I do know that the dp is MME used for This adorable Prima dolls dress, lol. Oh yeah, I made the hanger outta Floss and a little Crystal effects.

I hope you like what you see.
Dangina <------ You Are Here

Enablers List

7 comments:

  1. Love this!!! What an awesome journal and all of your mixed media details look perfect with her! I have a bunch of these dolls now and want to take them out to play more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love all of the browns that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your altered Journal... The stamp is just so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your altered journal is beautiful. I bet she loves it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my Love, what a great way to upgrade an ordinary notebook into something extraordinary. Love your colors. tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning dangina.really fab image and your details and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.