Sunday, May 25, 2014

Noted with a Hop

Hello There Friends!
I hope your enjoying this 3 day weekend. We are out camping and enjoying the weather. The kids are out on the boat and the Hubby is fishing of coarse. All night long. I do need to get back to the campfire so, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Happy Memorial Day!
Well, I got my order in and I had to use one of my New Prima Dolls right away, lol. This is Tasha. Isn't she gorgeous? I dressed up in the same outfit as the packaging because, she wore it well. After stamping and paper piecing her gown, I colored the bottom with Copics to give the folds a little umph, hehehe.
I hope you enjoyed my Inspiration
This week for the 
Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Dangina <--------- YOU ARE HERE


Enablers List
Prima Time Travelers Memories 6x6 paper pad
Prima Flowers
Prima wood pieces
Prima Say It In Crystals
Stickles Gold


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love it when you use the Prima Dolls :) Camping, fishing & campfires sound so fun! Enjoy your weekend getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp had caught my eye too, it is simply beautiful.
    I love your tag..have a nice camping weekend,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag. Love Tasha. Can't wait to get me a new Prima doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Memorial Day!! I love your tag!! Everything about it is wonderful!! Tfs Love Ya' Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is fabulous, love the colors and the great design with this image. Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Great job using the packaging! I love getting lots of use from everything I get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your GORGEOUS tag.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.