Monday, December 1, 2014

TTPH Use A Digi

Hey There Friends!
Here is a card I made for the Through The Purple Haze Challenge. I thought this was such an adorable Snowman. He was really easy to color up. I did do a simple layout but, I think it turned out alright. The die cut is Winterflake Corner Die from Poppy Stamps. The flowers are from I am Roses and I added a bit of  Snow Marker. I also used Copics To color him up. The Paper is from Martha Stewart.

This weeks challenge is 
USE A DIGI
The digi I used is from

our second sponsor is
We Hope You'll Join In The Fun!
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

  1. What a cute snow man Dagina - you have made a beautiful card with him.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous dangina.i love your fun snowman and your colours and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....he's super cute and love the flowers around him! Those corners are so cool too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.