Thursday, January 8, 2015

Scrap Around The World Layout



Hello Friends!
I am here to share a layout I created using 
Mood Board.
I have spent the last 4 days thinking about the challenge, when I finally decided to sit and play. I just kept thinking to myself, there is no way I could possibly create something as gorgeous as this mood board. Until I came across this old image of my Daughters modeling Victorian Gowns for a catalogue. 
My inspiration came from the pretty pink flowers and and the shabby chic feel of the images. I added a key and the wooden embellishments following the image of the keys on the table.
I used a 12x12 page from DCWV. The mists I used are Tattered Angels Shade, Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold and  Color Shine Blush and a bit of Vintage Photo Distress ink for a bit darker tint. The Vintage Sink is from Prima as well as the Floral Vine, Doily, Mini Roses and the Pink Say It Crystals. 
I hope you enjoyed your visit and Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Dangina


9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page you created Dangina! Great interpretation of our moodboard, lovely work! Thank you for sharing at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Dangina - love the way you have 'framed' the photograph with the embellishments.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this soft shabby chic great job hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! What a stunning layout!! So shabby!! You´ve done a perfect work with the mood board and with this layout!

    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! So magical! Gorgeous lace and flowers! Great job! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet girly page that really suit the two little princesses in the photo! love the clustering with the flowers and the laces too. Thanks for joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty page and so exquisitely embellished! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is very beautiful! Congratulations! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.