Friday, May 15, 2015

Fabulous Friday Inspiration

Hello Again
I'm back to share a card I created using the  Prima Coffee Break Collection. The gorgeous image I worked around is Fall Willow Catching Leaves. Isn't she just beautiful? I really enjoy coloring her up not only in Fall but anytime of year. I colored her up with my Copic Markers and placed her on a White Prima Doily  that I layered over a brown. I used Coffee Break 6x6 paper pad because, there is some really gorgeous pages in this stack. The Cafe Mocha and Cappuccino Flowers are just perfect! I wish they would make them in every color.
I always use my favorite glue Mono Multi Liquid Glue from Tombow and Candi Fix Foam Pads for dimension. Best Glue Ever works great too! 
I'm so Happy you dropped by! Please come back next Friday :)
You can find these products and more at Loves Rubber Stamps Shop and if you would like to join in the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge, We would Love to have you!
Have An Awesome Weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous dangina.your flowers are beautiful and i love your colours and stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Dangina - Willow is certainly a beautiful image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and I love the great design

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.