Friday, September 16, 2016

Marta Inspired


Hello Friends
Here we are  speeding through another Friday. I was so looking forward to going fishing with the family but, the Hubby has work tomorrow. Now I'm stuck at home cleaning and maybe doing some grocery shopping, blaaahhh....
Well, I did realize that my last post failed until today, lol. I think I fixed it and I now have a new project to share. I was inspired by Marta to pull out my stash of Butterfly images and get to working in my Art Journal. This time I created a spread. I used some soft cool colors, something I rarely do, lol.

I tried a bit of water coloring using Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays. I'm just glad it is mixed media because, the flowers all look so different. The stamps used are Tim Holtz and the stencils are totally random from my stash. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Enjoy your weekend and we'll see you next week.
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina


1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful spreads Dangina - I love the top one in particular.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.